DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

AP903 - Upgraded to 1.4.4 and now can't login

More
24 May 2022 14:46 #7 by admin3
It does look as though 1.4.4 is back now, that's a fixed version. That new firmware will be available on the UK site shortly.
I personally doubt that it would address your particular issue, this firmware is mainly an urgent security update for OpenSSL.

Forum Administrator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2022 10:33 #8 by oviano
I have four AP 903s, all were running 1.3.6.

I upgraded all four to 1.4.5 using Safari on Mac OS X 12.4.

All four bring up a blank page in Safari after rebooting.

Three of them work correctly with Chrome. One of them brings up a blank page in Chrome too.

More
05 Jul 2022 12:16 #9 by hornbyp
I recently managed to induce this fault in my (single) AP903, after reinstalling 1.3.4.1 and slowly upgrading through every available firmware, one version at a time. (I was investigating my ARP issue, not this one!)

When I got the 'blank page', "View Source" reveals that it contains no displayable HTML; it invokes a javascript script that does the work. Clicking on the link to that script proved that it was accessible.

I think it's a caching issue - even though the components in question do seem to be marked "nocache".

Techniques such as "Shift-refresh" (does that work in Safari?), or adding "?1" to the end of the URL - (so it thinks it's a different page) - might do the trick.

ISTR that using the https:// interface let me in as well.

Sorry this writeup is a bit imprecise - the fault kept 'mending itself' and wasn't reproducible at will :?

More
31 Jul 2022 12:18 #10 by andyburns

wizbongre wrote:
firmware update to the latest available 1.4.4 for my AP903 AP's. Now when I load the login I just get a blank page.

See my new thread "AP903 firmware breaks GUI" for an explanation of why this is broken ...

Moderators: Sami