DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

IPPBX 2820 voice prompt maintenance menu

• stpalme
  • Topic Author
More
17 Dec 2009 15:50 #1 by stpalme
Does anybody know how you can get to the voice prompt maintenance menu of the IPPBX 2820. If I understand the manual right it says that you have to dial **** to reach it from an extension, but this doesn't work in my case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jan 2010 19:04 #2 by sruli

stpalme wrote: Does anybody know how you can get to the voice prompt maintenance menu of the IPPBX 2820. If I understand the manual right it says that you have to dial **** to reach it from an extension, but this doesn't work in my case.

Same here! can someone at Draytek or someone who knows decipher **** please!

• stpalme
  • Topic Author
More
05 Jan 2010 15:02 #3 by stpalme
Replied by stpalme on topic Re: IPPBX 2820 voice prompt maintenance menu
Hi sruli, i solved it by myself. You have to attach an analog phone to the IPPBX. With it you can access the voice prompt maintenance menu by dialing the asterisk four times.

More
05 Jan 2010 22:15 #4 by sruli
Replied by sruli on topic IPPBX 2820 voice prompt maintenance menu
thanks for the update

• mactsk
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Jan 2010 17:40 #5 by mactsk
Replied by mactsk on topic IPPBX 2820 voice prompt maintenance menu
Same here.
But now? the configuration menu is not like the one listed on the pdf manual. where can i find a full list of options?

Tnx

More
12 Jan 2010 10:40 #6 by sruli
Replied by sruli on topic IPPBX 2820 voice prompt maintenance menu

mactsk wrote: Same here.
But now? the configuration menu is not like the one listed on the pdf manual. where can i find a full list of options?

Tnx

Ok, firstly i must say that the manual was written very badly, its as if its only a reference for people who already know how to work the system!

i found a online version of the manual which explains it a little better, follow the following url which will take you directly to section 6 (PBX system) read through the whole of section 6 and i believe you will understand how it works, should that fail, post a reply and i will be glad to explain it further. http://www.draytek.co.uk/support/ippbx/kb_ippbx_smalloffice_configuration.html#pbxsystem