DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Desperate for a VoIP analogue splitter for 2830 series

• gheorghiu
  • Topic Author
More
15 Dec 2020 01:15 #1 by gheorghiu
I have two Vigor 2830+ routers in a large setting and neither of them have the VoIP analogue splitter that came initially with them. Can anyone advise me where to find two of such connectors analogue splitters. Have tried Draytek here in the UK and they do not stock these splitters. Any advice or solution more than welcome. Thanks in anticipation of some news.
SG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Dec 2020 11:23 #2 by adrianh54
Analog Phone/Fax VoIP Adapter ?

Scan UK and Broadband Buyer have Voip adaptors on sale.

• gheorghiu
  • Topic Author
More
17 Dec 2020 11:24 #3 by gheorghiu
Thanks AdrianH54 but I am in need of the analog connector splitter for a draytek voip router and not an ata adapter. In VoIP provided draytek routers there is a small line1/line2 splitter at the front which allows connection of analog phones. This splitter is normally provided with these routers in the box. This is the splitter connector I need. Any ideeas where I can find one? Thanks

More
18 Dec 2020 12:58 #4 by adrianh54

Gheorghiu wrote:
Thanks AdrianH54 but I am in need of the analog connector splitter for a draytek voip router and not an ata adapter. In VoIP provided draytek routers there is a small line1/line2 splitter at the front which allows connection of analog phones. This splitter is normally provided with these routers in the box. This is the splitter connector I need. Any ideeas where I can find one? Thanks

Sorry , I have looked through many sites but can see no reference to this splitter. The router is still on sale on some sites but the box contents list makes no mention of the item you seek.

There are a lot of this model on eBay, maybe you can see what you want there?

• piste basher
  • Away
  • Big Contributor
  • Big Contributor
More
18 Dec 2020 13:19 #5 by piste basher
I think you will see the item required on page 8 of the user guide here https://www.draytek.co.uk/support/downloads/legacy-products/legacy-router/vigor-2830-dualband

It enables 2 analogue phones to connect to the single socket labelled Phones 1/2

I actually had some of those with old routers in days gone by but I'm afraid they went to the great router graveyard along with their routers :(

More
18 Dec 2020 14:13 #6 by adrianh54

Piste Basher wrote:
I think you will see the item required on page 8 of the user guide here https://www.draytek.co.uk/support/downloads/legacy-products/legacy-router/vigor-2830-dualband

It enables 2 analogue phones to connect to the single socket labelled Phones 1/2

I actually had some of those with old routers in days gone by but I'm afraid they went to the great router graveyard along with their routers :(

That appears to be a simple ADSL/phone line filter , there are millions of those lying around.

Moderators: Sami