DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Unable to access admin panel

• reecehutch
  • Topic Author
More
09 May 2014 10:32 #1 by reecehutch
Unable to access admin panel was created by reecehutch
I'm going crazy here. I've tried to access 192.268.1.1 so I can change my settings as I currently am not getting broadband until certain settings are changed.

I have the Draytek Vigor 2830Vn. I know this ip is for my router as my phones are displaying it correctly yet it says page cannot be displayed. Im connected to the network as I can access my networked printers and hard drive using 192.168.1.5 and what ever other numbers I have used.

I removed all other equipment from the router and just had PC to router so there where no conflicting it's with still no luck.

I'd preferably not want to do a factory reset as all of my equipment is static ip.

Any help would be great

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• babis3g
  • User
  • User
More
09 May 2014 11:26 #2 by babis3g
Replied by babis3g on topic Re: Unable to access admin panel
use an ethernet cable to connect with the 2830 & check if you pc where you trying direct has the same ip range ... can check this at its network card > network & sharing centre > ethernet> properties > ipv4 ... make sure is with 192.168.1.10 and over (by default draytek use dhcp start ip address 192.168.1.10)
If you pc is ok to obtain ip automatic, then set the temporary the ip address over 192.168.1.10 and try again

Also have you changed the default ip of the 2830?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.