Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

With latest firmware all SIP accounts drop & won't recon

• simonbrighton
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
26 Oct 2009 16:50 #1 by simonbrighton
Since I've updated to the latest firmware my SIP accounts drop after a while (over 24 hours - I don't really know how long...I only realise when I get an email with a voicemail in it)!

I'm using 4 x Sipgate account and 1 x VoipTalk account. All drop and never re-connect until I reboot the router.

Before I upgraded the firmware the router ran for several months without dropping the SIP accounts (or if it did it re-registered them without my knowledge).

Can I get hold of older firmware somewhere please? I can't find it on the support site.

Many thanks

Simon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Oct 2009 15:40 #2 by norman5007

SimonBrighton wrote: Since I've updated to the latest firmware my SIP accounts drop after a while (over 24 hours - I don't really know how long...I only realise when I get an email with a voicemail in it)!

I'm using 4 x Sipgate account and 1 x VoipTalk account. All drop and never re-connect until I reboot the router.

Before I upgraded the firmware the router ran for several months without dropping the SIP accounts (or if it did it re-registered them without my knowledge).

Can I get hold of older firmware somewhere please? I can't find it on the support site.

Many thanks

Simon

Hi Simon,

welcome to the world of SIP problems. Have a look at this thread http://www.forum.draytek.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=13210&highlight=

You might have the same problem which seems to be ignored by Draytek support so far.

Norman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.