DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

IPPBX 2820 voice prompt maintenance menu

More
12 Jan 2010 18:55 #13 by sruli
Replied by sruli on topic IPPBX 2820 voice prompt maintenance menu
regarding the mailbox itself. i am not sure about this however i noticed in PBX SYSTEM/ Prompt Maintainance a list of all promps, download them all and listen to them to see what they are, if you notice the mailbox setting recordings then record it on your pc (make sure to ollow the exact settings written in the page) and upload it

plase let me know after you downloaded all the prompts what they are

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• stpalme
  • Topic Author
More
14 Jan 2010 11:13 #14 by stpalme
Replied by stpalme on topic IPPBX 2820 voice prompt maintenance menu

sruli wrote: regarding the mailbox itself. i am not sure about this however i noticed in PBX SYSTEM/ Prompt Maintainance a list of all promps, download them all and listen to them to see what they are, if you notice the mailbox setting recordings then record it on your pc (make sure to ollow the exact settings written in the page) and upload it

plase let me know after you downloaded all the prompts what they are

It seems, if you haven't recorded any custom prompts you can only download all system prompts in one file, which is an ivr file, at least on my box. I guess this is an proprietary format of draytek and you you can't extract the prompts in detail. I also want to know which is the prompt of the voicemail greeting and how to customize it, an information which should be normally provided by a good manual.

• asimm.it
  • User
  • User
More
12 Feb 2010 00:35 #15 by asimm.it
Replied by asimm.it on topic IPPBX 2820 voice prompt maintenance menu

stpalme wrote: I also want to know which is the prompt of the voicemail greeting and how to customize it, an information which should be normally provided by a good manual.

To record a new customised greeting using the analogue phone port dial ****

the code to record a new voicemail is 1136#
the code to play back current voicemail is 1236#

More
12 Feb 2010 15:30 #16 by admin
Replied by admin on topic IPPBX 2820 voice prompt maintenance menu

sruli wrote: i don't think it supports sub-menus. didnt see it in thefeatureslist.

They are, as long as you use different selection digits for the sub menu. i.e. set '3' to play a new message, then it could offer 6,7 or 8 as new options.

Forum Administrator