Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Who's Calling What Number

• timtitchmarsh
  • Topic Author
More
14 May 2010 10:19 #1 by timtitchmarsh
Who's Calling What Number was created by timtitchmarsh
Hi

I have setup the 2820 PBX and 10 VigorPhone 350 phones with 20 DDI numbers. i have mapped the DDI numbers (from DrayTel) to extensions (using the alias) which works OK.
I have redirected several of these numbers to our 'switchboard' group.

What I want to do is know which number the user is calling too so that when the switchboard picks up the phone they can say 'Good morning this is company xxx', at present the phone shows the callerID (twice which is odd? ie 01621 8xxxxx 01621 8xxxxx ). Can I get it to show the number they are dialling as well as the CalledID so we can use the appropriate greeting? In addition is it possible now or in the future to assign ring tones to these DDI numbers?

Do we know when the next firmware update is as the ability to transfer our existing analog phone calls onto an extension is eagerly awaited?

Thanks for any advice
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 May 2010 17:24 #2 by johngordon
Replied by johngordon on topic When will we be able to pick up the analogue line
YES When will we be able to pick up the analogue line to an extension and also dial from an extension out on to it.
I am waiting for this before I start using buying and recommending the product to customers? We have been waiting a while for some news on this. Promised by SEG some time back as in the list of urgent I believe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Sami