Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Display of number caller was dialling

• timtitch
  • Topic Author
More
01 Dec 2010 13:16 #1 by timtitch
Display of number caller was dialling was created by timtitch
Hi

Does anyone know if it is possible to display the number a caller was dialling (not his own number) on the vigorphone 350? We have a 2820PBX with 17 vigorphone 350 connected.

We have several external numbers redirected to an internal phone, I want to be able to answer the call knowing who the caller was trying to contact, at present the callers number appears twice on the display.

Thanks
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2011 19:33 #2 by ukengb
Replied by ukengb on topic Re: Display of number caller was dialling
Is this still a problem?

• tapcast
  • User
  • User
More
15 Jun 2011 21:24 #3 by tapcast
Replied by tapcast on topic Re: Display of number caller was dialling
I think it is still a problem. I am trialing an ippbx 2820n and cant get the cli to display
Sorry.. got the wrong end of the stick here - I want to see who is calling US

More
11 Feb 2012 09:13 #4 by ukengb
Replied by ukengb on topic Re: Display of number caller was dialling
Can anyone confirm whether this is indeed still a problem?

I am correctly referring to the display of the dialled number. With several incoming lines for different purposes, it is imperative for the recipient to know who or what was being called, I.e. on which line the call was received.

This is a very fundamental requirement of any PBX. Does the Vigor IPPBX provide this functionality? This is a complete deal-breaker. If it cannot even do this, there's no point in me wasting any more time even considering Draytek's products.

Or does the Vigor IPPBX handle this correctly and the problem purely relates to the Vigorphone 350?

More
11 Feb 2012 13:21 #5 by rj
Hi,

What firmware version are you using ?

It seems there are some CallerID issues (on PSTN) on VigorIPPBX models, where in some PSTN lines doesnt work at all.

I suggest to send a email to DrayTek support, in order to try to get this issue fixed asap.

regards,

rj