• postdead
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
07 Jan 2011 17:16 #1 by postdead
transfers - no sound was created by postdead
2820IPPBX, 4 vigorphones, 2 snom m9

External calls come in fine and ring ll 6 phones in the huntiong group. Problem starts when operator tries to transfer call to a specific extension.

We can only transfer external calls to another extension if it has been answered with the vigorphone handset and the handset if put down before the other extension has answered it.

Using the handsfree speaker button to answer the call and the pressing the soft transfer key to transfer the call rings the other extension no problem, but neither internal party can hear each other. When operator replaces their handset external caller is 'lost'.

Internal calls - dialling internal extension rings the correct extension, but again neither party can hear each other. This is true irrespect of the make of phone being used.

Codec of the phones are all default (11u for vigor, 11a for snom) and clearly work as we can answer external calls. I have tried setting the snoms to the same codec -11u, but makes no difference.

Given the mix of phones, everythign points to a setting on the IPPBX but I can't think what to tweak. Any suggestions gratefully appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mabparkes
  • User
  • User
More
14 Mar 2011 20:35 #2 by mabparkes
Replied by mabparkes on topic Re: transfers - no sound
I can confirm that I have this proplem as well.

More
26 Aug 2011 18:41 #3 by orbit
Replied by orbit on topic Re: transfers - no sound
Hi, I've just posted with a similar issue. Did either of you get anywhere with this?

• postdead
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
31 Aug 2011 15:09 #4 by postdead
Replied by postdead on topic Re: transfers - no sound
Yes, Draytek support finally nailed it down. I had numbered my first trunk '1' instead of '001' as shown their example setup. The effect was transfering to extention '11X' was picked up as commanding IPPBXwanting to dial out on line '1'.