DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Call Detail Records changed?

More
11 Jun 2013 15:16 #1 by ukengb
Call Detail Records changed? was created by ukengb
I just upgraded from 3.5.7.1 to 3.5.7.4 and I've just noticed that incoming calls are listed in the 'Call Detail Records' list as being To one of the extensions from the Hunt Group to which the call was directed. But I'm sure that in the past I've seen the actual Hunt Group shown there which is much more useful than just one of the extensions when in fact several were ringing.

I'm not sure if this change only occurred with the recent update or even if I am imagining it, but currently I'm trying to track down why some calls have been received and only rang the analog phone, when all Trunks use a Hunt Group and there's no Group with just that one extension number. So I'd like to see exactly where those calls were being directed. But the Call Detail Records is just showing a single extension number which is useless as I KNOW it reached that extension - it was ringing. What I need to find out is why that was the only extension ringing when there should have been others, if the call had been sent to the Hunt Group and if not, why not. I cannot at the moment see any way that a call can be received and only that one extension (the analog phone port) was ringing.

Anyway, has anyone noticed this recent change to the CDRs or have some suggestion as to why only one extension was ringing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.