• greenwood-it
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
13 May 2016 22:14 #1 by greenwood-it
BX2000 Voice Prompts - Oops! was created by greenwood-it
Ok, I'm an idiot :-)

I've just sat quietly and recorded a bunch of prompts for the IVR following the old online instructions. I then logged back into the router and checked the user prompts page, no sign of the prompts despite playing them back via the handset????

The FAQ suggests 1101# to record the first user prompt, which I updated to 11001# on the BX2000 (I assumed they had moved to 3 digit prompt numbers from the examples given) - how wrong I was. 11xxx# overwrites the System prompts, NOT the User ones! I should have been using 21xxx# instead - they actually work and can be seen to update via the web interface!

So a) be VERY careful recording your own prompts, and b) does anyone have a download link for the default English System Prompts? :-)

Chat soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 May 2016 10:40 #2 by admin3
Replied by admin3 on topic Re: BX2000 Voice Prompts - Oops!
Could you confirm which FAQ had that information?

The IPPBX 2820 system prompts for 3.5.7 are correct for the BX2000 with current firmware: http://www.draytek.co.uk/download/support/IPPBX_2820_UK_System_Prompts_for_357.zip
If you load that via the web interface (PBX System > Prompt Maintenance > System Prompts), that should put it all back to normal.

Forum Administrator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.