DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Vigor 2820, Vigor 120, connecting to 2 x BE There ISP lines

• kerryburn
  • Topic Author
More
15 Oct 2009 22:34 #1 by kerryburn
Guys

I have the setup as above, pretty new to it all, and have a simple question. I wish to view the sync upload / download speed on WAN 2 (the Vigor 120) as per the web interface I can access via 192.168.1.1 on the 2820.

Having configured it for BE There with the help of the superb support line, I understand that I had to give my laptop a static ip address to log onto it (192.168.0.1 I think).

However, in the Dual WAN config I cant see what the sync speed is on the 120, without plugging a direct ethernet connection from another machine.

Can you please tell me if there is a way I can access the web interface via the current set up with out re wiring every time?

Incidentally the reason for asking is that the sync speed when tested is about 3 - 4 Mb slower than the line in the 2820, I have reversed them and as far as I can tell it is the 120 that is shaving the speed. I guess this is a second question, but is this something anyone has spotted with BE??

THanks in advance guys

Kerry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Oct 2009 14:08 #2 by idheath
Replied by idheath on topic Vigor 2820vn + Vigor 120
I have a similar setup as this, a Vigor 2820vn + Vigor 120 and would also like to know how to view the web interface of the 120 when used in this configuration.

Cheers Ian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Sami