DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

problems with ip addresses

More
04 May 2010 17:51 #1 by saco
problems with ip addresses was created by saco
Hi,

I am using a vigor 2600 plus, the problem is that I am having issues using a block of IP addresses. Basically I have setup open ports and dmz, I have used multi NAT to map internal IPs to public. I think I have the configuration right. However when I attempt to connect to to my web server externally by entering its public IP it goes to the wrong machine. I also have problems with intermittant connections, for example I can ping my server one minute - no problem, then after a while (2 mins), I attempt to connect and the ping times out, this is also the case if I attempt to connect to my web server. I have reflashed my 2600 plus with the latest firmware (2.5.9_UK) and still have the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 May 2010 14:28 #2 by saco
Replied by saco on topic managed to get correct IPs working
Hi,

I have managed to resolve problems with IP addresses going to the wrong machine, I still have a problem with maintaining a connection to my server, i.e can connect fine one minute, try 5 minutes later ping times out / connot connect via browser. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Sami