2860 (Data Flow Monitor & HW Acceleration) FW: 3.8.1

• johntankard
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
04 Nov 2015 22:57 #1 by johntankard
Hi DrayTek/Everyone

I have noticed there ''might'' be a issue with Hardware Acceleration and the Data Flow Monitor. As per instructions if you have Hardware Acceleration turned on, then if I understand correctly, data flow monitor will not show data from individual sessions.

I have turned data flow monitor on, turned OFF hardware acceleration and if I download a large 1GB file then in data flow monitor it reports that the PC downloading the file is only TX/RX data at a very low figure, a few KB's at most, this is with HW acceleration turned off, to this end I then checked HW acceleration to make sure it was off and even though it says disabled it shows WAN1-VDSL as being enabled for TX/RX?

Is this correct or is it a known issue, I would have thought that with turning HWA off then my data flow monitor would report the correct speeds for the pc that is downloading at a constant speed.

Cheers John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Nov 2015 00:29 #2 by voodle
I've had the same problem, not specific to hardware acceleration, the data flow monitor is just broken. I got 3.8.2 rc4a from support and it's working again now :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.