DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

VOIP Special Dialling Codes

• himagain
  • Topic Author
More
17 May 2016 11:57 #1 by himagain
VOIP Special Dialling Codes was created by himagain
I have Vigor 2860 VAC and found on the web I can prefix a number with #0 and pause to select that my outgoing call will be carried by the POTS (non VOIP phone) line if connected to the router. This does not appear to be covered in the manual or quick start guide. Are there any other pre fix dialling codes to be aware of? If so where can I find them?

For example, can I prefix a call with a code and select which VOIP account carries my call? I know that the phone book may address this and phone book entries are selected by dialing nn* where nn is two digits in the range 00 to 60.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2016 12:50 #2 by admin3
Replied by admin3 on topic Re: VOIP Special Dialling Codes
It's actually only #0 that is used as a default (as far as I'm aware), this switches the relay so that the phone is connected directly to the POTS line.

There is the Digit Map facility, which gives you many more options for configuring how calls are routed; this guide is currently specific to the BX2000 PBX, but the VoIP router's Digit Map is all set up in the same way, you just select Accounts/PSTN instead of Trunks: http://www.draytek.co.uk/support/guides/kb-bx2000-digitmap

Forum Administrator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.