• robkettle
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
18 Jun 2016 07:43 #1 by robkettle
2952 FTTC Stats was created by robkettle
Hi,

it woudl make great sense for the 2952 to be able to show the connection stats from a Draytek 130 connected to the WAN ports in teh way the 2860 can show this info. The 130 is more likely to be used with a 2952 as the 2952 doesnt have it's own modem so I am surprised this feature isn't there.

thanks
Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2016 09:38 #2 by piste basher
Replied by piste basher on topic Re: 2952 FTTC Stats
The 2860 doesn't (in my view - others here disagree :-) ) show "stats" from the 130, it shows Up and Down speeds and (I think, from memory) SNRs. I was informed here that users aren't interested in the "stats".

• robkettle
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
18 Jun 2016 09:50 #3 by robkettle
Replied by robkettle on topic Re: 2952 FTTC Stats
H,

I should have been clearer...... I mean show the dsl connection speeds and snr as the 2860 does. I have both devices (2860 and 2952) so can see what is shown. Would make a lot of sense for 2952 to show same due to it being coupled with some modem. I guess Draytek would like to to use a 130 and this would make it feel even more integrated. I know I cant do anything with the figures shown but at least I could see that the dsl link is 'normal' or not.

Rob

More
22 Jun 2016 17:38 #4 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: 2952 FTTC Stats
I'm surprised if it doesn't, as it's using a similar code base/DrayOS to the vigor 2860 and 2925 which both can show the line info. Ask support...maybe it's just not been added to f/w yet.

Forum Administrator

• mbames
  • User
  • User
More
16 Jul 2016 16:39 #5 by mbames
Replied by mbames on topic Re: 2952 FTTC Stats
This code base could do with some enhancement, as what is displayed is rather minimal cf what data is actually gathered and presented by the 130 (if you telnet to it). Sadly it has hard to telnet to a 130 with a 2925 / etc in the way :-(

• robkettle
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
16 Jul 2016 18:19 #6 by robkettle
Replied by robkettle on topic Re: 2952 FTTC Stats
Support have submitted this feature for inclusion in future release but obviously no timescale. Im happy they've agreed to try to include as most manufacturers just ignore you.