Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

2860n cannot use with Server Anywhere Access

• d3v
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
28 Sep 2016 10:51 #1 by d3v
Hi all, we have a small office network consisting of a Vigor 2860n, a d-link smart switch and a Lenovo TS140 server tower, with two Dell desktop workstations, so a relatively simple little network.

Tying to get Server 2012R2 Datacenter Server Essentials "Anywhere Access" configured and working has been impossible despite following many guides both published by DrayTek themselves and end users, but no joy. I'm hoping you guys can point me in the right direction as we have two Windows 7 Enterprise laptops that require remote access "work from home" ability.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Sep 2016 11:19 #2 by piste basher
Replied by piste basher on topic Re: 2860n cannot use with Server Anywhere Access
Presumably you've changed the default router management ports from 80 and 443 to something else?

• d3v
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
28 Sep 2016 11:20 #3 by d3v

Piste Basher wrote: Presumably you've changed the default router management ports from 80 and 443 to something else?

Yes I did do this as per the Draytek guide, then tested with portchecker.com that they are open!
Also tried disabling all VPN features on the router, firewall, even tried DMZ on the server IP.... nothing is working!

I'm not on-site today but wondering if this guide is worth following as he seems like he solved the same problem that I'm having! http://www.tachytelic.net/tag/vpn/