DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Vigor2832n

• johntillman
  • Topic Author
More
23 Mar 2017 08:16 #1 by johntillman
Vigor2832n was created by johntillman
Good morning at DrayTek Have sent a Vigor2832n to site but it is not syncing. It is programmed with a cfg that is in use at many other sites ofr this customer. I just changes the to thius sites Username, password, IP address. Received the following, in Italics back from Technical Support, TW Broadband Complete.

'Following diagnostic testing of this service I can see that sync is now proven with speeds of 22.2mbps down and 1.1mbps up. The only issue I can see currently is that it appears the router is not setup with any PPP information as no data is currently being presented.
I would advise double checking the router configuration as I cannot identify a sync issue here.'

Have not had this with any other use of this cfg. Please advise. Will have a collegue on site with a Laptop so connection to the Router can be organised. THis site is a confience store that opens tommorrow so getting th comms up and running is paramount.

Please reply to mobile email address [ redacted ]. Available on land line [ redacted ] and will also contact the support phone line back of 09.00

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Mar 2017 08:11 #2 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Vigor2832n
This is a public forum, it is not an official/direct support resource - I have therefore removed your email and address and phone number from your message to protect you. You will not get a reply from support here.

Forum Administrator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.