Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

LED disable schedule problem on AP902

• gce123
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
20 Jul 2017 13:40 #1 by gce123
Anyone got any tips to get the LED disable schedule on an AP902 working realiably. I've never been able to get it work properly on any AP902s, and have tried many. Sometimes I get lucky and it works, but most of the time I set up the schedule then wait patiently whilst it passes the schedule time and nothing happens. The old AP900 simply had an LED on and off function which was great, this schedule seems really rubbish and flaky, which is a complete pain as my clients demand the LEDs are turned off for APs in the bedrooms etc.
Thanks,
Graham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jul 2017 17:03 #2 by piste basher
Replied by piste basher on topic Re: LED disable schedule problem on AP902
I found mine wouldn't work reliably until I did a "manual" inquire time update, even though it is set to synchronise every 10 mins. After that it worked fine.

• p3nkiln
  • User
  • User
More
22 Jul 2017 12:12 #3 by p3nkiln
Replied by p3nkiln on topic Re: LED disable schedule problem on AP902
I've had the same issue on an AP900. It would work for a while but the AP900 would for some reason default back to it's 1970 at midnight time setting. Enquiring the time would fix it temporarily but would always default back to the default(wrong) time. I've just disabled it for now awaiting a fix from a future firmware.

• gce123
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
24 Jul 2017 17:43 #4 by gce123
Replied by gce123 on topic Re: LED disable schedule problem on AP902
Thank you for the replies and for your tips.

I tried 'enquiring' the time and date manually after I'd set the schedule, and yes, this does appear work. Thanks.