Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Vigor 130 GUI through Vigor 2860n

• bigshorty
  • Topic Author
More
26 May 2018 12:00 #1 by bigshorty
Vigor 130 GUI through Vigor 2860n was created by bigshorty
Hi All
I'm currently using a Vigor 130 as my modem, connected to a Vigor 2860n in router mode handling my PPPoE details, which in turn provides internet access to my wired devices and an Asus RT-AC86U as a wireless access point.
Does anyone know if it would be possible to access the Vigor 130 GUI using this setup, and if so, how would I go about doing this?
The PC I would like to view the Vigor 130 GUI has a wired connection to the Vigor 2860n.
Any thoughts and ideas on how this could be achieved would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 May 2018 15:59 #2 by piste basher
Replied by piste basher on topic Re: Vigor 130 GUI through Vigor 2860n
https://www.draytek.com/en/faq/faq-connectivity/connectivity.wan/how-to-access-vigor130-in-bridge-mode/

The article is written for the version of the 130 which has router capability but it works fine on the UK version.

• bigshorty
  • Topic Author
More
26 May 2018 18:49 #3 by bigshorty
Replied by bigshorty on topic Re: Vigor 130 GUI through Vigor 2860n

Piste Basher wrote: https://www.draytek.com/en/faq/faq-connectivity/connectivity.wan/how-to-access-vigor130-in-bridge-mode/

The article is written for the version of the 130 which has router capability but it works fine on the UK version.

Many thanks for the reply and link Basher, works a treat!

• ccarmock
  • User
  • User
More
27 May 2018 14:32 #4 by ccarmock
Replied by ccarmock on topic Re: Vigor 130 GUI through Vigor 2860n
Is there any way to get this to work with BT standard ADSL when the Vigor 130 is the ADSL modem? Ie when the ADSL service does not require tagging?