DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Vigor 2860 not showing Vigor 130 line statistics

• bigshorty
  • Topic Author
More
20 Dec 2018 12:40 #1 by bigshorty
Hi All.
I've got a problem which I'm hoping someone could help me out with. I've recently bought a Vigor 2860 which I'm using as my router, and behind that I have a Vigor 130 modem. For some reason the 2860 DSL status GUI page is not showing the line statistics from my Vigor 130. I've done a bit of research and apparently I need to select 'Broadcast DSL status to LAN' in the System Maintainence -> Management section of the 2860 GUI, however this option is not available on my 2860.
Can anyone explain to me what is going on and how I can get the Vigor 130 line statistics to show up on the 2860?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• adrianh54
  • User
  • User
More
20 Dec 2018 14:01 #2 by adrianh54
'Broadcast DSL status to LAN' is found in the Management section of the GUI on your Vigor 130.

• bigshorty
  • Topic Author
More
20 Dec 2018 14:16 #3 by bigshorty

AdrianH54 wrote: 'Broadcast DSL status to LAN' is found in the Management section of the GUI on your Vigor 130.

I stand corrected, thanks. I found that and it is enabled on the Vigor 130. I have read that the Vigor 2860 will display DSL stats from the Vigor 130, but for some reason the 2860 doesn't display them.

More
20 Dec 2018 15:04 #4 by piste basher
Replied by piste basher on topic Re: Vigor 2860 not showing Vigor 130 line statistics
The so called "stats" displayed are UP and DOWN speeds and SNR

If you want to access the 130 for full stats without faffing with changing connections you need to see this https://www.draytek.com/en/faq/faq-connectivity/connectivity.wan/how-to-access-vigor130-in-bridge-mode/

Works on vdsl but not adsl I believe

• bigshorty
  • Topic Author
More
20 Dec 2018 15:42 #5 by bigshorty

Piste Basher wrote: The so called "stats" displayed are UP and DOWN speeds and SNR

If you want to access the 130 for full stats without faffing with changing connections you need to see this https://www.draytek.com/en/faq/faq-connectivity/connectivity.wan/how-to-access-vigor130-in-bridge-mode/

Works on vdsl but not adsl I believe

Many thanks for the reply and link.

Tried this and it works a treat for having access to 130 line statistics without having to faff with physical connections.

Many thanks