Vigor 2926 - Dual WAN not working - EE and Virgin UK

• chrisphunter
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
06 Feb 2019 12:43 #1 by chrisphunter
Hi all,

I run a small UK company (5 people) and we recently purchased DrayTek equipment in order to create a dual WAN failover (using one cable internet and one VDSL internet connection) in our office. Our setup is as follows:

- Virgin Media running over a Superhub 3 (all setup and working correctly)
- EE broadband running on a DrayTek V2762AC-K (all setup and working correctly)
- DrayTek Vigor 2926

The DrayTek Vigor 2926 takes two WAN connections - the Virgin broadband and EE broadband connections. The Virgin works absolutely fine. But the EE connection won't work when connected to the Vigor 2926. It just shows as disconnected.

Do I need to configure something specific on the DrayTek V2762AC-K which runs the EE connection? Bridging mode? PPPoE pass-through for wired LAN?

All help much appreciated as I've tried just about everything !

Thanks,

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• joners
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
06 Feb 2019 18:50 #2 by joners
Slightly off topic, why the 2926 and the 2762?

I would of expected something like a 2862 then the Superhub in bridge aka modem modem in WAN2, the EE adsl/vdsl in to WAN1.

How are they all connected at the moment? Is the 2926 just connected to the LAN ports of the 2762?

More
07 Feb 2019 11:32 #3 by piste basher
Apologies but I can't help myself - why do you say "would of" when you mean "would have" ? :mrgreen:

More
08 Feb 2019 13:15 #4 by admin
How is the EE connection presented? Ethernet from what? What does it work connected to ?

Forum Administrator