DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

2762 Routing

• robertwnorman
  • Topic Author
More
16 Mar 2019 08:09 #1 by robertwnorman
2762 Routing was created by robertwnorman
As talked about in the following thread: https://forum.draytek.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=22900

The UK version of the 2762 does not have the routing features that are enjoyed on the same model in other markets around the world.

Seeing as this is the wish list part of the forum how about you show some respect to your UK consumers and add this feature?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Mar 2019 10:38 #2 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: 2762 Routing
Well, I guess if you were requesting, you'd be more polite...but it's a wishlist, not a request list :-)

I think there's little chance of it being added. When it was added for some regions, there were specific reasons which don't apply here I think.

Forum Administrator

• robertwnorman
  • Topic Author
More
18 Mar 2019 21:48 #3 by robertwnorman
Replied by robertwnorman on topic Re: 2762 Routing
The polite thing to do would surely be to add the feature that is already enjoyed in other markets.

I've never wanted to come across rude but this has really annoyed me. If I purchased the same model with the different WiFi or Voip capability they have different model names clearly stating the extra capability.

You could add this feature incredibly easily but have crunched the numbers and decided your better off forcing British consumers to buy more expensive models to gain parity with other regions.

Maybe it will work out well for yourselves forcing people to purchase unnecessary upgrades, but for someone like myself it has really put me off the brand with my very first purchase.