DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Web portal login page

• piste basher
  • Topic Author
More
10 Apr 2020 15:55 #1 by piste basher
Web portal login page was created by piste basher
According to Draytek the hotspot web portal is a "responsive" design which will "look good on any device".

Why then is it so small as to be unreadable on my iPhone 11 pro max?

Is there anything I can do to increase the size of the "login box" and/or the fonts within it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hornbyp
  • User
  • User
More
12 Apr 2020 02:24 #2 by hornbyp
Replied by hornbyp on topic Re: Web portal login page
ISTR it looked the same on Android :cry:

The only thing I can think of, is to write your own - which is obviously no small undertaking!

You could have a look at the Source for the generated Web Page... you never know your luck, there might be a reference to a Cascading Style Sheet that you can replace (by remapping the DNS lookup).

• piste basher
  • Topic Author
More
12 Apr 2020 14:26 #3 by piste basher
Replied by piste basher on topic Re: Web portal login page
Thanks for the thoughts. I can inspect the code used to generate the login form but I have no idea how to access it for modification. I note that on the Draytek website describing the portal there is a picture showing a phone with a nice large login form on it.... :roll:

• hornbyp
  • User
  • User
More
12 Apr 2020 17:38 #4 by hornbyp
Replied by hornbyp on topic Re: Web portal login page
I had a brief play with this - but it's decided it's no longer going to work properly on my 2860n :( ...

However, I noticed from the preview, that there's masses of .CSS processing going on, so it looks like it's at least trying to "look good on any device" :wink:

The .CSS links are all relative, so there's little prospect of modifying them via DNS.

However, just having a run through "Hotspot Web Portal >> Profile Setup", I remembered that you can add <html> markup along with text, in all the custom boxes ... so maybe that's the way to do it?

• piste basher
  • Topic Author
More
13 Apr 2020 10:45 #5 by piste basher
Replied by piste basher on topic Re: Web portal login page
I can change the size of the text in the various messages using html but I don't appear to be able to change the sizes of the Submit buttons with their entry boxes, so they are still unreadable for oldies like me :roll: