DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Draytek Vigor 130 with TP Link Deco P9 on Plusnet

• waiyme
  • Topic Author
More
21 Jul 2020 12:04 #1 by waiyme
Hello,

I have setup Deco P9 with an old Netgear router on DHCP setting because somehow it failed to go into Modem mode. We can only get about 40mb speed. Prior this, I was with Sky about 60mb speed

I purchased Draytek Vigor 130 hoping for better speed. Plugged in. No internet via the Ethernet. Is this how it is supposed to be?

I have made sure the setting in Draytek is PPoE. It is showing WAN IPV4 as disconnected but DSL is about 70mb. Still no internet on the Ethernet.

I setup Deco the usual way but it keep saying connection is incorrect. I have entered PPoE credentials into Deco correctly.

Puzzled with this. Advise please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jul 2020 20:17 #2 by the pit
https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/broadband-connection-settings/#what-settings-should-i-use-for-fibre-broadband

• waiyme
  • Topic Author
More
23 Jul 2020 08:13 #3 by waiyme
I have set it up per Plusnet configuration as well (currently already running Plusnet + Deco + old Netgear In bridge mode)

Any other suggestion?

• adrianh54
  • User
  • User
More
23 Jul 2020 09:17 #4 by adrianh54

It is showing WAN IPV4 as disconnected

That is as it should be , the modem uses LAN1 . DSL @ 70MB shows you have a good connection , your router needs to be set up correctly with your ISP account name and password.

• waiyme
  • Topic Author
More
23 Jul 2020 21:07 #5 by waiyme
I have indeed setup my router Deco P9 with the correct username, password and VLAN settings.

If I would not have been right about settings in Deco, I wouldn’t be able to use it right now with Netgear modem bridge mode.

I am trying to see whether there is any settings in Draytek that I might have missed?