Mail Alert - Incorrect date

• birchcroft
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
22 Jul 2020 11:57 #1 by birchcroft
Mail Alert - Incorrect date was created by birchcroft
Hi, hopefully someone may be able to shed a bit of light on a recent issue I'm having with my Vigor 2762.

It is set up to send mail alerts for WAN, VPN and APPE events and it sends the messages as requested. However, recently mail alerts relating to WAN and VPN events have been dated exactly 1 month in the future. That is, the email is dated August rather than July with all the other details of date and time being correct. APPE alerts are dated correctly.

Needless to say I am confused, and am wondering if anyone can shed any light on what may causing this and how to get it to go back to dating the emails correctly.

Many thanks in advance for any insites.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• schb
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
08 Aug 2020 18:09 #2 by schb
Replied by schb on topic Re: Mail Alert - Incorrect date
Could be due to American vs Rest of the world (nearly) date formats?..
... was it on the seventh & eighth of the July? ..
2020-07-08 shown as 7/8/2020,
2020-08-07 shown as 8/7/2020

• ndp
  • User
  • User
More
17 Sep 2020 13:18 #3 by ndp
Replied by ndp on topic Re: Mail Alert - Incorrect date
I am experiencing a similar problem on my DrayTek Vigor 2862 , but My APPE Alerts are appearing exactly one month back from the actual date rather than one month in the future !!

All other alerts and messages from the router are coming through with the correct date.

to be precise, the Event time contained within the APPE Alert is correct, but the "sent time" of the relevant email is exactly one month previous.