Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Draytek Product Registration Error

• ryanneil39
  • Topic Author
More
02 Apr 2021 13:12 #1 by ryanneil39
Draytek Product Registration Error was created by ryanneil39
Hi,

I have an issue with trying to register my Draytek 2862n at home on MyVigor this is the first time I have tried to register a Draytek device properly. An account was set up by myself in MyVigor and when I log in to my Draytek and click Product Registration it takes me to the login for My Vigor with the add device details populated for my router however when I hit submit I get the following error.

404 Not Found!!!
The requested URL was not found on this server

Does anyone know why I get this and have you managed to register a device successfully on MyVigor?

Regards

Ryan Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hornbyp
  • User
  • User
More
02 Apr 2021 14:33 #2 by hornbyp
Replied by hornbyp on topic Re: Draytek Product Registration Error
I recently received the following email from Draytek:

At DrayTek, your network security is of upmost importance to us, so we continually work at providing improvements. We do this by releasing updated firmware with security enhancements for all Vigor products, including updates to the MyVigor server.

We are in the process upgrading the system architecture for MyVigor, your devices will need to be upgraded to be compatible with the new system. We therefore require your help to complete the upgrade process by following the steps below. These steps need to be completed within 60 days or the WCF and DrayDDNS services may not work as expected after 2021-05-22.

I'm guessing it's something to do with this - wrong firmware version on the 2862 :?:

The email message also contains some links, for me to authorise updating of my existing MyVigor account - but of course, they're specific to me.

(None of this does me any good anyway, my 2860n is one version behind the required release and my Vigor AP802 is two! (because of recently introduced BUGS :cry: ))

More
02 Apr 2021 16:31 #3 by carguy143
Replied by carguy143 on topic Re: Draytek Product Registration Error

hornbyp wrote:

(None of this does me any good anyway, my 2860n is one version behind the required release and my Vigor AP802 is two! (because of recently introduced BUGS :cry: ))

It's the same with my 2927. Upgrading to the latest firmware breaks the mesh with my 802. I guess it's still not officially supported by the 2927.

My 802 seems fine on the latest firmware. What issues are you having?

• hornbyp
  • User
  • User
More
02 Apr 2021 16:50 #4 by hornbyp
Replied by hornbyp on topic Re: Draytek Product Registration Error

carguy143 wrote:
My 802 seems fine on the latest firmware. What issues are you having?

See: https://forum.draytek.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=98909#p98909

The 2.4GHz "Station List" doesn't populate :cry: