SNMP on 2865Lac for LTE status

• arj
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
27 Jun 2021 20:18 #1 by arj
SNMP on 2865Lac for LTE status was created by arj
On previous 2862Ln's I've read the LTE Status by reading 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.8.6 but this is not seem to be working on a 2865Lac. Is it possibly because there are two SIM cards so two separate OID's?

Unfortunately I don't have access to the 2865Lac, I wonder if anyone can verify how to get the status of the LTE WAN port. Or does anyone know where the .mib file is for the 2865Lac?

Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2021 10:41 #2 by admin3
Replied by admin3 on topic Re: SNMP on 2865Lac for LTE status
I've just checked a Vigor 2865 with LTE and I see that it's now at .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.8.8 - this is because the wireless WANs now have their own numbers, pushing up the interface number by 2.
It looks like there are plans for LTE SNMP OIDs but that's still ongoing. To clarify as well, the Vigor 2865Lac has one LTE modem, so the SNMP OID would be the same for either SIM being active (though probably indicated in one of those)

Regarding the MIB, what's on the website is rather old and should be updated soon, but doesn't appear to include specific WAN definitions which are standardised, so wouldn't make a difference here, it would cover DrayTek specific OIDs.

Forum Administrator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.