DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

2865lac Firmware 4.3.2 breaking LTE?

More
19 Aug 2021 18:31 #1 by txrx
Hi,
I was just posting to see if anyone with a 2865lac has experienced problems with LTE after upgrading to firmware 4.3.2_BT.

I've found when using firmware 4.3.2_BT the LTE WAN works on boot as the fail-over kicks in (LTE WAN set as failover and ping to keep alive set) and the xDSL comes back online but I've noticed the following strange behaviour, before firmware 4.3.2_BT the LTE would terminate but still allow SMS messages and commands to be sent to the router ie. 'Router status' etc. but with firmware 4.3.2_BT you can no longer send or receive SMS messages/commands and the LTE status constantly shows 'searching network' after a while and LTE fail-over fails due to this condition.

To be clear everything works with firmware 4.3.1.1_BT and I'm able to send and receive SMS messages to and from the router and fail-over works but as soon as I upgrade to the latest 4.3.2_BT I lose the LTE WAN after a while and experience the problem as above.

I've downgraded the firmware to 4.3.1.1_BT as this is working for me as expected. I've already raised an issue with support and currently waiting to hear back.

Regards,
John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.