Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Vigor 2930 issues

• delboyjay
  • Topic Author
More
16 Apr 2022 14:08 #1 by delboyjay
Vigor 2930 issues was created by delboyjay
Hi Everyone,

I've got a problem with the Vigor 2930 and I'm not sure what to try next. I have a dual WAN setup with virgin media and Zen internet and both are enabled which appears to be working as I have internet access. I'm trying to set up port forwarding for one of my web servers (A shelly PM1 device with no firewall) but I cannot get it working. I've also tried a DMZ direct to that device but again when I try to connect from my phone via a 4G connection (not my internal wifi) it just times out. I've had success in the past with this router but not with dual internet connections enabled so I'm not sure if there is still a config issue or the Draytek has failed.

At the moment I cannot tell if the router is actually receiving the request or it is not reaching me. I've also installed Kiwi syslog server on my PC and told the router to send syslog messages to it but I get no messages coming in. I don't have a firewall activated on the test web server yet as I'm trying to get things working. I also deactivated my PC firewall for a bit to ensure that the syslog messages weren't begin blocked.

I also have the latest firmware of v3.3.2.1 installed and all my testing has been on that version.

Does anyone know what I can try next? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.