DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

UK Download pages out of date

• ccarmock
  • Topic Author
More
16 May 2022 21:32 #1 by ccarmock
UK Download pages out of date was created by ccarmock
As mentioned in another thread - the UK firmware download pages are getting more and more out of date compared with the www.draytek.com site.

Is anyone still updating the UK site? I believe for non DSL routers it doesn't make any difference which site is used, but for UK devices with DSL interfaces, I gather to maintain compatibility with the BT SIN documents for UK xDSL we need the _BT version of firmware.

I am waiting to update a Vigor 130, which has fixes for OpenSSL vulnerabilities.

The 3910 firmware on the UK site is now 2 versions old, though not being a DSL router I updated mine from the .com site in this case.

I wonder if an admin can check for us please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2022 10:16 #2 by admin3
Replied by admin3 on topic Re: UK Download pages out of date
They are in the process of being updated. There are some tests required before BT firmwares (including the V130) can be released on the DrayTek UK site as those unique to the UK. It looks like the V130 3.8.5BT firmware should be released today though.

There is also some extra testing done before firmware is put on the UK site - two of the very recent firmwares on the .com site (v2832 & vap903) were found to have problems and have reverted to the previous versions for now - new fixed versions are on the way.

Forum Administrator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Sami