Draytek 3910 - Time and Date BST time keeps changing

• robhawkins
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
31 Oct 2022 10:56 #1 by robhawkins
Morning all,

This morning (UK's BST ended yesterday), if I go into the routers "Time and Date" settings and keep on pressing F5 or clicking on the "Time on Date" menu option to refresh the page, the time shown on screen generally shows the correct time, but occasionally flicks back an hour.

At the same time, all of our users Remote dial in VPN / LT2P - IPSEC connections are not working where they are configured to use TOTP. I presume that's related?

mOTP connections are still fine.

On latest firmware 4.3.2

Anyone experiencing this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mattwensley
  • User
  • User
More
31 Oct 2022 12:14 #2 by mattwensley
We had this same problem today, rebooting fixed it. Going to open a ticket anyway.

More
05 Nov 2022 14:31 #3 by brian0286
Random question, I've just had a similar issue on a 2962 using the 4.3.2 firmware. Are you able to ping 8.8.8.8 from the routers own ping diagnostic?

I noticed the ntp wasn't working for my router then further investigation showed it couldn't ping external IP addresses (even though everything on the lan functioned fine). This is why ntp isn't working or any service that relies on the router contacting the Internet.

Downgrading to 4.3.1.1 fixed the issue for me, I just wondered if your issue was the same?