DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

DrayTek 2925 Site2Site VPN to Azure VPN Gateway

• draytekuser01
  • Topic Author
More
17 Feb 2023 19:24 #1 by draytekuser01
Hi and welcome to all!

I would like to ask you about the DrayTek2925 Site-2-Site VPN to Azure VPN Gateway (Microsoft) ?

Could you tell me if such configuration is supported by DrayTek firewalls like 2925 (as DrayTek is not on the Microsoft Azure VPN recommended gateways list) and do you know where I could find some manual of such configuration DrayTek 2925 S2S VPN to Azure VPN Gateway where there are multiple VNets/subnets on Azure (not just one) ?

I've setup the Site-2-Site VPN to Azure VPN Gateway but the tunnels are failing every few days or are unstable and the traffic flows only between on-premises subnets and the first VNet in Azure (Hub VNet) where Azure VPN Gateway resides. The traffic cannot be routed between on-premises subnets and the Spoke VNets in Azure. As I checked DrayTek doesn't add any remote subnet to it's routing table (except the first one on the list - the Hub subnet) and there is no option to manually add a static route to the remote Azure subnets via S2S VPN interface (only LAN/WAN interfaces are available in the drop down list). I use official DrayTek manuals for Site-2-Site VPN configuration DrayTek - DrayTek as I haven't found any DrayTek to Azure S2S VPN configuration manual.

Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.