Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

WAPs dropping off ACS/settings changing

• slaverty
  • Topic Author
More
18 Jul 2019 12:06 #1 by slaverty
WAPs dropping off ACS/settings changing was created by slaverty
Hi all,

First off, apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Experiencing some troubles getting our client's WAPs to stay connected to ACS. What seems to be happening is after configuring the TR069 settings on router (3900 for example) and ticking to apply to APs, the APs get the correct web address entered into their TR069, but then a random time later this will be changed to the router's LAN IP and the AP drops off ACS.

I've tried with and without STUN enabled, same situation happens with STUN though, I'll enable it on router, it'll enable on AP as expected but then revert to disabled at the same time the address changes.

The only sites we have with APs behind a firewall the firewalls are all 3900's, APs are a mixture of 902's and 910c's. Doesn't even always happen to all APs in a site, sometimes only some APs revert to wrong settings, sometimes all of them do. It's almost as if ACS and the Router are trying to compete for management over the APs. Firmware versions across the sites are a mixture of latest and slightly outdated, issue happens on all although I'll admit it happens more on the outdated ones.

I've also tried applying TR069 settings directly on APs but same thing happens.

Anyone some info/ideas where I'm going wrong? :)

Regards,
Sean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Sami