How do I purchase Vigor ACS 3?

• eveares
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
19 Dec 2021 23:52 #1 by eveares
How do I purchase Vigor ACS 3? was created by eveares
Hi, I have three nodes that I would like to manage and monitor with Vigor ACS 3 and am particularly interested in the statistics and data usage that Vigor ACS 3 could provide me.

The three devices in question are a 2962 (Local site), a 2862 (Remote site 1 via VPN) and a 2860 (Remote site 2 via VPN)

How do I go about finding out how much Vigor ACS 3 would cost for my needs and where would I purchase it from?

Regards: Elliott.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• johngalt
  • User
  • User
More
20 Dec 2021 10:38 #2 by johngalt
Replied by johngalt on topic Re: How do I purchase Vigor ACS 3?
FYI, none of the model you are using is supporting the data usage statistics (part of SD-WAN feature set). You may refer to the compatible models from the global site:
https://www.draytek.com/products/vigoracs-3/

• eveares
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
20 Dec 2021 11:05 #3 by eveares
Replied by eveares on topic Re: How do I purchase Vigor ACS 3?
So it won't even tell me the basic WAN bandwidth usage in the same way each local device currently does under "Diagnostics > Traffic Graph" ?

Would Vigor ACS 2 be better for me?

• johngalt
  • User
  • User
More
21 Dec 2021 07:32 #4 by johngalt
Replied by johngalt on topic Re: How do I purchase Vigor ACS 3?
Oh if you mean WAN bandwidth usage, then yes, both ACS 2 and ACS 3 can do the job. ACS 3 inherits all the monitoring features from ACS 2.

You just need to contact your account manager for the price. If you are based in UK, there are options with ACS cloud (SaaS) and stand-alone version (you host your own server) for your selection.