DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

LAN TO LAN Ipsec can you port forward to another network

• lil8386
  • Topic Author
More
03 Jul 2009 18:18 #1 by lil8386
** thinking about this problem over the weekend - do you know if you can allocate a ip to the lan 2 lan i.e. 192.168.0.5 so any traffic that gets pointed to .5 will get routed to the lan 2 lan i.e. using 0.5 as a gateway for lan 2 lan thanks.

Hi

we have moved offices (from office a) recently and I've setup another broadband in new office b

So I've created a LAN to LAN Ipsec tunnels between the two offices. We run many services from our servers to the public. However the person who set all this up before supplied them with "office a" ip address. because we have changed and moved the servers to office b 1000 users are getting network errors as the servers are in office b. (this person has been fired now) but I still need to fix this issue this weekend. Is there any way I can port forward in the nat section in the "office a" draytek to come over to office b? when I put the office b internal server ip address in "office a" draytek in comes up invaild ip address. and will not save it - could I do this in telnet say?

Office a network 192.168.0.0 /24
Office b network 192.168.1.0 /24

Many thanks

- edit I've even tried this srv nat portmap add 9 ftp2 tcp 21 192.168.1.2 21

in telnet command which gets accepted but still doesn't work

Geoff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Sami