DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Site to Multisite VPN

• colinm
  • Topic Author
More
07 Dec 2010 14:33 #1 by colinm
Site to Multisite VPN was created by colinm
Hi, I know this has been asked before but with no conclusion I can find. Before I recommend replacing the Draytek can anyone please confirm if the following is possible.

Remote Site (1 subnet) ---->IPSec
> Draytek VPN Router
>MPLS WAN Router

I can get the remote site to talk to 1 subnet via the Draytek through the tunnel but there are 9 further sites off the MPLS WAN at the back end; various IP ranges.

The Draytek is a Vigor2955 SSL Appliance. I can add more subnets in the config for the remote end on the Draytek VPN config but not the local? I have even tried multiple tunnels but only 1 will come up.

Thanks in advance

Col

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brassedoff
  • User
  • User
More
04 Feb 2011 08:22 #2 by brassedoff
Replied by brassedoff on topic Site to Multisite VPN
Funnily enough, I've just been looking at a similar problem with a 2920. There are six routes defined on a tunnel but only one of them is being routed over the tunnel. The 2920 is trying to route the remainder on the internet which doesn't get far as they're all RFC1918 addresses. I'm connecting to a Cisco 3000-series concentrator

More
13 Feb 2011 10:40 #3 by nobody
Replied by nobody on topic Site to Multisite VPN
Strange, what you are telling. Routing several subnets using a draytek router is one of the things which always work for me.

Go into the web console or telnet to the router. Copy and the current routing table (while the VPN is up), and paste it here.