DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

VPN with draytek 2710n

• johnjewitt2004johnjewitt2
  • Topic Author
More
22 Jan 2011 03:10 #1 by johnjewitt2004johnjewitt2
VPN with draytek 2710n was created by johnjewitt2004johnjewitt2
I want to set my router with a vpn so I can go on american websites like pandora, can somebody give me a tutorial on how to do it with this router, thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2011 13:37 #2 by voodle
Replied by voodle on topic VPN with draytek 2710n
Set it up as shown in the picture and while the VPN connection is active, the router will put all internet traffic through that VPN service, just put in your correct PPTP VPN server details and the username and password, otherwise all settings should be configured just as in the picture, with the important one being the NAT setting in the bottom right and the use connection as default route tickbox.

This needs to be set up from the VPN menu then LAN to LAN and on there select a profile to enter that stuff.

• johnjewitt2004johnjewitt2
  • Topic Author
More
22 Jan 2011 19:04 #3 by johnjewitt2004johnjewitt2
Replied by johnjewitt2004johnjewitt2 on topic VPN with draytek 2710n

Voodle wrote: Set it up as shown in the picture and while the VPN connection is active, the router will put all internet traffic through that VPN service, just put in your correct PPTP VPN server details and the username and password, otherwise all settings should be configured just as in the picture, with the important one being the NAT setting in the bottom right and the use connection as default route tickbox.

This needs to be set up from the VPN menu then LAN to LAN and on there select a profile to enter that stuff.

Thanks for that it works perfectly, thanks