DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Lan To Lan VPN Issue

• aatthowe
  • Topic Author
More
16 Sep 2011 08:54 #1 by aatthowe
Lan To Lan VPN Issue was created by aatthowe
Hi, I have a lan to lan VPN between two vigor routers which works fine. I have added in a Zyxel USG 50 firewall and now can not access any shared data from one of the VPN sites. I can ping machines by name or ip address but not browse to any shares. I can however go out from behind the firewall to the other vpn site fine and browse the shared data there.

Site 1 Draytek 2820n - PPTP VPN to site 2 (Internal IP's: 98.0.0.0)

Site 2 Draytek 2600VG - PPTP VPN to site 1 (Internal IP's: 192.168.1.0, static route for 93.0.0.0 addresses to 192.168.1.0 (Tried it with and without this, but I know this works as the draytek is also a wifi access point and people connected to this can access the 93.0.0.0 network fine)), Zyxel USG 50 Firewall (Internal IP's: 93.0.0.0, WAN Configured on: 192.168.1.2 (Which is DMZ in the draytek)).

I am sure I am missing something like a firewall port to open but cant seem to find what? I have tried taking the static route out and also tried letting all traffic through the zyxel firewall neither made a difference.To clarify site 1 cannot access any shared data from site 2, site 2 can access shared data from site 1. Both sites can ping machines by name or ip address

Please help

Andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.