Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Vyprvpn & 2930

• gbredneck
  • Topic Author
More
13 May 2012 14:41 #1 by gbredneck
Vyprvpn & 2930 was created by gbredneck
Hi All

Heres the scenario, currently running a 2930 with 2 internet connections. I've just bought a couple of Sonos boxes, and allocated a block of my local ip addresses to these devices.

Currently my server machines are in a block 192.168.80.1 through 30, Sonos block is 31 through 40, and workstations use 100 through 175. the server block is directed through the first internet connection, the workstations use the second internet connection.

I am based in the uk and have a giganews vpn account, which gives me a US based IP address. Now this works great if i setup the vpn on a client pc, but for the life of me i cannot work out how i make the draytek dial the vpn, and have a requests from a set of IP's go out through the vyprvpn.

The primary reason for this use is to allow me to stream US radio stations which are region controlled.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gbredneck
  • Topic Author
More
13 May 2012 16:09 #2 by gbredneck
Replied by gbredneck on topic Re: Vyprvpn & 2930
Have managed to get the VPN connected, it wouldnt connect initially due to the PAP only option being selected, changed to pap/chap and hey presto the vpn works great.

Just need to get my head round a way to route out certain machines on the LAN.

More
22 Aug 2012 14:33 #3 by niih
Replied by niih on topic Re: Vyprvpn & 2930
Hi,

Did you work out how to do this, and if so could you provide some info on how to set it up, as I have the same issue.

Thanks