DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Problem with VPN between a 3300V+ and remote sites with 2830

• peterhdezm
  • Topic Author
More
31 May 2013 23:15 #1 by peterhdezm
Hello, good afternoon

I would like since I could support tyengo more than a month and a half that I can not solve a problem with my equipment draytek.

the fact is that I randomly disconnect my vpn, I can last a week well the connection or it may last only 8 hours and disconnect my vpn that I have 15 active.

and to check my internet connection and it's OK because I have a dedicated link and this is not a problem.

I've noticed that my WAN is disconnected and disconnect disconnects the VPN 15 to soluconarlo I have to run the quick setup and only then resets the VPN.

I would like to support me informing me that I have to change the settings for my WAN not this disconnect, because I have to confess that this is already driving me crazy, and I can not find how to fix it.

my management segments are:

in my 3300 the LAN is 10.10.2.0

in 2830 my management segments:

10.10.3.x to 10.10.19.x

should be noted that split all sites I see each confgurado if the vpn as follows:

Local gateway
IP network / subnet mask
10.10.0.0 / 16

remote gateway

IP network / subnet mask
10.10.x.0 / 24

Although I do not think that's the problem, because as I comment the problem is that my WAN disconnect me, I've tried two different 3300 teams and I feel the same, I ask you to please if anyone knows how to set them or know I can support the solution.

greetings and thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.