• rpmatiyenko
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
25 Aug 2015 10:29 #1 by rpmatiyenko
VPN2VPN and routing was created by rpmatiyenko
Hi all,

I searched the forum but couldn't find an appropriate clue.

I run a network of a head office and eight other sites all on a mixture of Vigors. Basically all works fine. The sites dial in over IPsec VPN and "see" the HQ network. The HQ network "sees" every system on all sites. All PCs on the HQ network have this HQ Vigor 2860 as default gateway. What I need to do is a remote dial in user on the HQ router that could see all the nine networks once connected, for off-site home workers. At the moment the user can only see the HQ network. Ideally I do not want the user to manipulate routing on their PC (route add bla-bla). Is it possible to configure the user vpn profile *on the router* so that user's routing table on their home PC is set automatically to route all the below subnets over this VPN connection?

HQ 192.168.0.0/24
S1 192.168.1.0/24
S2 192.168.2.0/24
S8 192.168.8.0/24

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Aug 2015 09:03 #2 by voodle
Replied by voodle on topic Re: VPN2VPN and routing
I don't think it's possible for a client unless it routes all traffic through the VPN. There is the "More" button in SmartVPN which does allow adding more subnets though.

Beyond that, you'd need to use a larger subnet so that those other subnets are considered part of the VPN tunnel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.