• sbrowne911
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
31 Aug 2015 14:20 #1 by sbrowne911
Spoke to Spoke VPN connection problems was created by sbrowne911
Hi there, new to this forum.

I have a 2860n with site to site connection in the following hub and spoke setup. Site A (vigor 2860) site B (fortigate) site C (fortigate)

Site B is the hub with A and C acting as the spokes. Now site A had a fortigate but had to be replaced and all spoke to spoke connectivity was 100%, since I replaced with vigor 2860 I can only connect from A to B and not from A to C any more. The device was replaced with the exact same Ip configuration for both WAN and LAN, on the draytec even when I specify the remote subnets of site C I cant ping or traceroute over the VPN from A to C. I have added a policy route and tested but no joy, the remote subnets show in the routing table of site A also.

Is there anyone who can shed some light on this, or point me in a direction where I can get support on this configuration. I know there must be somethin not enabled or the vigor 2860, before anyone asks I have route mode enabled on the VPN from A to B to C, and all sites can communicate with the hub site B.

As a test I put the fortgigate back on site A and I am able to connect to site C with no extra config changes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.