DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Draytek 2925 to Sonicwall TZ215 Lan to Lan Aggressive Mode

• safemode
  • Topic Author
More
06 Oct 2016 01:12 #1 by safemode
Hi there i need some help setting up lan to lan ipsec in aggressive mode with a Dv2925 and Sonicwall TZ215

I found a brilliant guide on doing this in main mode which works however where i need to set this up the ISP's connection is behind CGNAT which stops main mode from working. I can however get this working with aggressive mode using x2 Dv2925's which tested sucessfully however i need to connect a dv2925 behind CGNAT to Sonicwall tz215 not behind CGNAT.

Basically i need a guild on connecting a Dv2925 lan to lan ipsec to a sonicwall tz215 using aggressive mode.

Hope this makes sense any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• silverstreak_2006
  • User
  • User
More
06 Jan 2017 20:29 #2 by silverstreak_2006
Replied by silverstreak_2006 on topic Re: Draytek 2925 to Sonicwall TZ215 Lan to Lan Aggressive Mo

safemode wrote: Hi there i need some help setting up lan to lan ipsec in aggressive mode with a Dv2925 and Sonicwall TZ215

I found a brilliant guide on doing this in main mode which works however where i need to set this up the ISP's connection is behind CGNAT which stops main mode from working. I can however get this working with aggressive mode using x2 Dv2925's which tested sucessfully however i need to connect a dv2925 behind CGNAT to Sonicwall tz215 not behind CGNAT.

Basically i need a guild on connecting a Dv2925 lan to lan ipsec to a sonicwall tz215 using aggressive mode.

Hope this makes sense any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sam

Who is your ISP CGNAT provider? Can I assume you are using a mobile connection mentioning 2529L or Ln? Can't you use a 3 Sim with the "3internet" APN to give you a Public Ip address? Or have I miss judged this?

Regards

Pete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.