• itgeek46
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
16 May 2017 14:47 #1 by itgeek46
VPN Server Wizard Missing was created by itgeek46
Hi All

I have a Draytek 2830n router, which is working fine and I want to create a VPN, however, when I follow the support notes and videos, there is an option under 'VPN and Remote Access' called 'VPN Server Wizard', this is not available in my options (GUI on the router) and all other options are there but that one.

I have recently upgraded the firmware to 3.6.8.6db for the Draytek 2830n, as it was not showing before I completed the upgrade, this made no difference.

Can you assist with why this option is not showing when it shows in the PDF manual you provide? Thank you in advance and I look forward to your reply.

If my router does not show this option (VPN Server Wizard), could you possibly provide some instructions on how to?

Kind regards

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hornbyp
  • User
  • User
More
16 May 2017 15:07 #2 by hornbyp
Replied by hornbyp on topic Re: VPN Server Wizard Missing

ITGeek46 wrote: ... there is an option under 'VPN and Remote Access' called 'VPN Server Wizard', this is not available in my options (GUI on the router) and all other options are there but that one.

It's under "Wizards" - top left of page, just above "Online Status"

• itgeek46
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
16 May 2017 16:20 #3 by itgeek46
Replied by itgeek46 on topic Re: VPN Server Wizard Missing

hornbyp wrote:

ITGeek46 wrote: ... there is an option under 'VPN and Remote Access' called 'VPN Server Wizard', this is not available in my options (GUI on the router) and all other options are there but that one.

It's under "Wizards" - top left of page, just above "Online Status"

Thank you so much; resolved. Never thought of looking in wizard, what a plonker I am he he he.

Once again appreciate your help.

Kind regards

Dave