DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Remote Workers Draytek 2762

• paulevans196
  • Topic Author
More
31 Mar 2020 16:23 #1 by paulevans196
Remote Workers Draytek 2762 was created by paulevans196
Hi, I have a couple of users working from home connecting to the Draytek via win10 vpn L2TP pre shared key etc. All working fine, apart from when a 3rd user tries to connect. The 3rd user is only able to connect when one of the others disconnects. Can anyone offer a few words of wisdom or an insight into why this is.
Thanks ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hornbyp
  • User
  • User
More
31 Mar 2020 23:01 #2 by hornbyp
Replied by hornbyp on topic Re: Remote Workers Draytek 2762

PaulEvans196 wrote:
Can anyone offer a few words of wisdom or an insight into why this is.

A few words of confusion maybe...

The overview of the Vigor 2762 is fairly clear, that the device supports 2 outbound LAN-to-LAN tunnels (it doesn't say what sort) and 2 inbound SSL LAN-to-LAN tunnels, or clients.

Yet in the manual , it shows how to set up inbound L2TP/IPsec users :? ... which is I assume what you've done :?: :!: :?:

Maybe they upgraded the functionality of the device after it's launch ... but left in the two user limit?

Mysteriously, there's no online "Router Web Interface Demo" for this model to have a play around with.

• paulevans196
  • Topic Author
More
01 Apr 2020 08:42 #3 by paulevans196
Replied by paulevans196 on topic Re: Remote Workers Draytek 2762
Thanks! I can only assume they have left, as you say, the connection limit at two. I'll have a play around with SSL VPN ;-)

• hornbyp
  • User
  • User
More
01 Apr 2020 14:59 #4 by hornbyp
Replied by hornbyp on topic Re: Remote Workers Draytek 2762

I wrote:
Mysteriously, there's no online "Router Web Interface Demo" for this model to have a play around with.

Either they've added it overnight, or I was looking in the wrong place :oops:

http://eu.draytek.com:22762/ (I could swear I'd tried that as a guess, having failed to spot it in the list :? )

There's a comprehensive set of VPN options there - but nothing related to no. of concurrent users that I can see :(