DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Multiple Subnets Lan to Lan VPN 3910

• microfixtech
  • Topic Author
More
29 Apr 2023 18:34 #1 by microfixtech
Multiple Subnets Lan to Lan VPN 3910 was created by microfixtech
Hi, I am used to setting up the lan to lan VPN and have an IPsec tunnel between a 3910 and a 2952 which works on the first lan subnet correctly and can ping from both ends.
I searched for and found a good article explaining that I merely had to click on the more button in 5.TCP/IP Network settings and add the second submet in the box that appears with the correct subnet mask. Excited I thought it cannot be that simple can it !

Alas it doent work. ...... Cannot ping 2nd lan at all either way.

2 Questions anyone, WIll a reboot of one of both Draytek's assist. 2. any other ideas ?

I can ping between the 2 subnets internally at the 3910 end where both these site subnets are generated. However at the remote site only the 1st subnet appears reachable despite checking a dozen times under the "MORE" button on the 2952 that the 2nd subnet is correctly entered.

Maybe I need to add something else somewhere or tick some box or other. Any Ideas appreciated as I am trying to finish some maintenance and re-configuration over the Bank Holiday weekend before all the staff return to their desks on Tuesday morning!

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.