• fundutzi
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
06 Jan 2013 01:02 #1 by fundutzi
Dear All,

Notice to Draytek.
The 2850n will loop reboot as long as the "HTC One X+" have Wifi enabled post successful association.
Draytek 2850n with firmware: 3.6.3_2471201. Version 3.6.1 also did this.
Wifi settings makes no difference. 2.4 Ghz, 5 Ghz, all the same.
Seems to happen when IP is allocated to phone.
Many other cards (Atheros and Realtek chips) works perfectly fine and been working fine for many months.

Please can you fix this.

Do let me know if I can send syslog or other debug info.

We had sold many Drayteks over many years. I have never seen any Wifi AP behave in this way.

Best regards
Hope we can have this solved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jan 2013 08:13 #2 by jasonc
Hello, as I mentioned in my other post, draytek sent me another firmware 3.6.3_RC1which which seems to have solved the problem with the One X running Android 4.1.1. Before this version of Android it worked perfectly.

I suggest you contact Draytek support and they will most likely send you this firmware. I guess they will make that version live in the download section soon.

• fundutzi
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
More
06 Jan 2013 13:03 #3 by fundutzi
Thank you.

I will raise an email support ticket with Draytek referencing this and related post today.

Best regards,

More
11 Jan 2013 09:05 #4 by linker3000
Hi,

How timely and coincidental!

I posted earlier about a rebooting 2850 and yesterday did some tests that isolated the problem to a One-X phone. I logged in today to update my original message and found this thread too!

More
11 Jan 2013 09:28 #5 by jasonc
I got my original One X back from HTC yesterday, I doubt they did anything to it as there was no notes with it. However, it is working fine with my 2850 now along with my other one since I got the beta firmware update :)