DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

2930 Wireless settings

More
19 Oct 2013 13:43 #1 by minto
2930 Wireless settings was created by minto
Hi - I have a 2930 VN but no matter what I do I cannot change the SSID or change the wireless channel. I have done all the usual updated the to the latest firmware etc. anyone any ideas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• babis3g
  • User
  • User
More
19 Oct 2013 18:21 #2 by babis3g
Replied by babis3g on topic Re: 2930 Wireless settings
It may hepls using the *rst* file for upgrade & before that clean your browser cache & history ... Other suggestion to update with *rst* file using the firmware utility tool if will make any difference

More
19 Oct 2013 18:38 #3 by minto
Replied by minto on topic Re: 2930 Wireless settings
Thanks for the reply, I have however tried using the RST file. First I used the reset button on the front of the router, that changed the ip address of the router and all settings back to default I then uploaded the RST file using the router tools utility. Still no Joy

• babis3g
  • User
  • User
More
20 Oct 2013 22:55 #4 by babis3g
Replied by babis3g on topic Re: 2930 Wireless settings
if cleaning the cache of the browser or using different browser with clean cache as well did not helped or either update via the firmware utility upgrade tool maybe contact the support ... had similar issue with the wan will not let me change it but with next firmware upgrade did worked fine with rst file

More
21 Oct 2013 19:38 #5 by minto
Replied by minto on topic Re: 2930 Wireless settings
Hey Thanks, I used IE which I never normally do, cleard the cache and hey presto. saved system settings. Again many thanks.