DrayTek UK Users' Community Forum

Help, Advice and Solutions from DrayTek Users

Vigor2760 WiFi listing

• markyc0
  • Topic Author
More
19 Aug 2017 15:18 #1 by markyc0
Vigor2760 WiFi listing was created by markyc0
Hi I really hope someone can advise me on something, I have a Vigor 2760- I have this router as I have a VPN link to the office server and an IP Phone.

however the Wifi is driving me mad, the SSID and password are set up, but on some devices I can see my wireless network and connect to it like my ipad an tv, but my Nest thermostat cannot even find the draytek wireless, nor can my Ring door bell, they can find other peoples wireless connections just not mine.

please does anyone have any advice as this is driving me nuts

regards

Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hornbyp
  • User
  • User
More
19 Aug 2017 17:27 #2 by hornbyp
Replied by hornbyp on topic Re: Vigor2760 WiFi listing
See: https://nest.com/uk/support/article/Some-routers-may-cause-issues-with-adding-a-Nest-product-or-Wi-Fi-connections (Though they don't mention Draytek specifically)

I have a (useless) Netatmo thermostat that will not work on Wifi channel 1, but is absolutely fine on all the others. It was always able to 'see' the SSID though. My Canon EOS760D camera doesn't work with the full range of UK channels - initially it could only see next door's wifi.

It's getting quite difficult to meet the conflicting requirements of all this dodgy consumer gear!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.